Fresh Formula Sgt. At Arms Overnight Cream
Sgt. At Arms Overnight Cream 30ml
An overnight cream specially formulated to keep your pits, nape, and inner thighs nourished and hydrated!
Sgt. At Arms Nourishing Overnight Cream contains Niacinamide to lock in moisture and strengthen skin barriers to protect from odor and irritation. Packed with gentle yet powerful ingredients to help skin heal and revitalize at the cellular level, keeping your underarms, nape, and inner thighs lighter, smoother, and more nourished all-day long.
Reduces chicken skin on underarms
Smoothens and moisturizes dry and rough underarms
With niacinamide to effectively even out dark underarms
Nourishes skin with Vitamin B3, C, and E
How to use: Apply a pea-sized amount to clean and dry underarms. Use nightly before going to bed for optimum results.
SGAA Patch Test:
- If you are using Sgt. At Arms All-around Trio for the first time, do a patch test by applying a small amount on the inside of your elbow and wait 5-10 minutes to see your skin’s reaction
- If you have just shaven or used an epilator and/or diode laser, let your skin rest for 3-5 minutes before applying
- If there are no adverse effects, use daily for all-day underarm freshness
Day time habit:
- Cleanse and pat skin dry.
- Spray Sgt. At Arms Lightening Deo Spray on underarms for all-day freshness.
Night time habit:
- Apply a pea-sized amount of Sgt. At Arms Nourishing Overnight Cream on clean and dry skin.
- Massage on desired target area of your body: underarms, nape, or inner thighs.
- Use nightly for optimal results.
- chicken skin
- uneven skin tone
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol and Glyceryl Stearate (and) Peg-75 Stearate (and) Ceteth-20 (and) Steareth- 20, Niacinamide, Caprilyc Capric Triglyceride, Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) seed oil, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycolic Acid, Madecassoside (Centella Asiatica), Polyglyceryl-3 Caprylate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C), Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin